[bksvol-discuss] New Books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 02:44:06 -0800 (PST)

A few hours ago I was jumping for joy. Now it's 2:42 a.m. Pacific time and I'm
about to go to bed not so joyfully. The list of books added yesterday (Friday)
is nowhere to be found, at least by me, on the New Books list. I was afraid it
was too good to be true. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm