[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:03:07 -0800

Hi, Patti. I think we're all addicted! *smile* I've got more books
downloaded onto my laptop and some on a flash card for my Braille Lite that
I'll more than likely never get around to them all...but we keep downloading
more! *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis