[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Book, New Question

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:32:36 -0400

Lissi,

That sound could be a few different things.  One possibility is that Word
thinks that there is a spelling mistake or that there is a grammatical
mistake where the sound occurs.  The spot where the sound occurs, word may
have made some kind of automatic adjustment as well.  So, unless you are
particularly concerned, you can go ahead and ignore it.  There is a way to
turn it off.  But, sometimes, I find those sounds to be quite helpful.

I hope this hhelps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx