[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Berkley Prime Crime books

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:28:26 -0600

Hi Jamie!

I know the feeling. You read more books than anyone I know according to your sig. Good for you!

Debby

At 11:07 PM 1/18/2010, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote
Monica, I get emails like that one almost every day from different publishers with their new books. I have come to the conclusion that I won't, after all, live long enough to read all of my books plus all of the other books I want to read.

Oh well, at least I will have fun reading as many as I can.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil McNeil

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: <http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497>http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>