[bksvol-discuss] Re: New 4 Me: Photos

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:20:48 -0400

Hi, All.

I'm validating my first book with photos in the middle (non-fiction) with captions and "photo credits" at the
end of the book.  I remember reading somewhere on
this list that someone deleted the captions, so am I to
assume that the photos are disregarded as well?  And
if the photos and captions aren't there, what about the
photo credits, which are listed in the table of contents?

Many thanks,
Marilyn

P.S.  If it matters, this is a book by Deanna (Mrs. Brett)
Favre's battle with breast cancer, and the pictures are
of her and Brett and family members, etc.  Nothing to
be considered "Core Content," I think.