[bksvol-discuss] Re: New 3 hold maximum in check out queue

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:52:46 -0400

Valerie:

When she announces them in advance I imagine perhaps someone has already
jumped in and gotten it since I have never gotten a response from her, at
least not for a long time.  She must be getting proofers that specifically
contact her.  That is OK.  I was just pointing out that putting titles here
would not necessarily solve the bolunteer book problem.

Reggie

  _____