[bksvol-discuss] Needing help with Liberty office

  • From: Angel Murphy <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 15:46:23 -0500

Hello all, i am need of desperate help with some key strokes. I am
trying to figure out how to do the find an replace feature, the
paragraph layout, the spaceing, the font, page brakes, and things like
that. I know how to get to the find an replace, but can't figure out
how to  dothe rest of the key commands for the rest. If someone that
useins liberty office or that has used liberty office an that uses a
screanreader, please email me back with help please? I am useing
windows 7 starter, i pc, and the screanreader NVDA. Yall can either
email me back on here, or email me on my personal email address,
whitch is angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx

--
Angel Murphy