[bksvol-discuss] Re: Needing Help With a Scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:19:29 -0700 (PDT)

I proofed books that had thesse problems, including one recently. I don't know
anything about scanning two pages at once, but I've guessed that the problems
came because the book wasn't pressed ddown hard enough on the scanner. The
reason I mention two-page scanning is because I found that not only were the
sentences on the one page scrambled but some belonged on a different page. I
usually copy what seems out of place to a blank documen and when I find where
the rest of the sentence is I paste in the missing part. That's easier than
typing the  senence and then finding that the rest of it is somewhere elsse.
grin

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: