[bksvol-discuss] Needed a sighted volunteer to describe images

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:09:57 -0600

Hi all,

I've currently go four of the 13 moon series books checked out to proofread. I'd like to add the image descriptions, but Gary hasn't been able to find a way to send me the pages that have images easily using his software. All he can create is huge .tif files that my dialup is way too slow to download. Each set of images of the illustrations is about 50 megabytes.

Any one out there who can add the image descriptions who would like to take over? Let me know, and we'll figure out a way for me to release them and get a hold on the books for you.

Judy s.