[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need title page information.

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:10:10 -0500

They need to match up with the original book, whichever one of you does it.
The publishing info may not be the same otherwise.  It's also possible that
the copyright info could be different, too, depending on if the book
contains any additional material.  Doesn't sound like that's the case,
though.

Sounds like the best bet is to match up the number of pages in the book,
like Cindy suggested.

HTH

Gerald