[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need the Link to Publisher Wiki

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:18:19 -0500

Thanks Deborah. Ouch! That doesn't sound good! I guess I just assumed, (I know,
I know), that there would be some diligence on updating that list as new
publishers came on board.

Nevertheless, Free Press is an imprint of Simon & Schuster, which is marked
"don't use", and if I had checked, I would not have preordered the book.

  Evan