[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need some pointers!

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:48:34 -0400

I need some pointers about validating, especially from those who are
working.  I want to make my copies of books as clean as I can, but with
limited time, what are the things I should absolutely be doing either on the
BrailleNote or the computer and which is faster? As I said before, I had the
books but I was reading them and it was taking me a long time.  any help on
what is absolutely necessary would be appreciated.  Thanks a milliion!

Reggie and Lonnie