[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need some help

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

Robert,

I can get the book. HOpefully, it's this one: New
York, N.Y. Dell Pub., 1993.Paging  389 p. At least
that's what came up when I put the ISBN number in the
catalog.

Amber has returned the book and wrote to me for help.
I'll get you what you need. I'll let you know when I
have the book in hand.

Cindy

P.S. My other library has an edition published by
Delacorte press the same year, with 354 pages.
If this is the one you need let me know.