[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need sighted help proofreading a book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:00:16 -0800

Hi Kim,

When you send things from a book you are proofreading to another volunteer
for help, it is imparative that you not send the entire file of the book.
This sharing of entire files is against our volunteer agreement with
bookshare, and causes problems with the rules they have to follow regarding
copyright infringement.  So, just so you know, it's necessary to send only
the pages in question, not the entire file of a book that you're working on
for help.

Sorry to be the fly in the ointment.

Mayrie

  _____