[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need help with this title--Murder Mamas

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:07:04 -0400

All books have both a ten digit and a thirteen digit ISBN. If there is a hardcover and a paperback edition there would be a total of four ISBN's.

On 8/28/2012 10:07 AM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey Guys,
Can anyone please see if they can get this book for me?
Title: Murder Mamas
Author: Ashley and JaQuavis (Coleman)
ISBN 13: 978-1-60162-500-7
 ISBN 10:1-60162-500-6
I copied and pasted the ISBN from the book and am not sure why there are two. Maybe one is hard back and the other paperback. Their last names are in parenthesis because they usually do not "go by" it but I added it just in case. They write under both names.
Thanks guys,
Netta