[bksvol-discuss] Need help with a book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:06:49 -0400

BlankHey guys;
I have a book that I have been putting off for a while because I will need help
with some issues like jumbled words and scannos. If possible, can anyone see if
they can check their library for this book, my library no longer have a copy
available. The book information is below:
Payback with your life
by Wahida Clark
ISBN 13: 978-0-(the rest of the number is distorted/jumbled)
If you can check out the book to help me with the proofing process, I would
place all other projects aside so that we can get this done in a timely
fashion. I have also been looking to purchase this book but can't seem to catch
it on sale on Amazon.
Thanks and any help with this book will be appreciated,
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb

GIF image