[bksvol-discuss] Need help with a book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:31:58 -0400

BlankHey guys;
I have finally completed a book that has taken about 8-9 months to proof and
need help with a few items in the book. If anyone can see if they can get the
information from google books or their library for me I would greatly
appreciate it.
The title of the book is:
The Cartel by Ashley & JaQuavis
The ISBN numbers are:
ISBN-13: 978-1-60162-142-9 ISBN-10: 1-60162-142-6

I need help with the following:

page 64-scrambled text. The last sentence on page 63 is as follows:

Ma’tee stared at his only child and smiled. He looked back at Miamor and said,
"That’s me baby girl, right dere."

the first sentence on page 64 is as follows:
Miamor smiled and continued
the first sentence on page 65 is:
screaming in the middle of the massacre scene. He hurried over to her and
scooped her in his arms.

Miamor had followed him up the stairs and was completely flabbergasted when she
saw the
**I need the text in the middle-the entire page of 64.
On page 106, it seems that I'm missing a word. The sentence is:
head and laughed to himself as he watched them drool at the

Thirsty-ass niggas, he thought as he watched Leena disappear down the long
driveway. They’ll never get a taste of that. That’s all me.

On page 176-first line of the chapter which is chapter 14.

Thanks,

Netta

"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb

GIF image