[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need help with The Incompleat Nifft

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 06:54:53 -0400

> Nobody can do that until you tell us what edition and what pages.  <grin>

I was going to tell the lucky someone who found it, but that hasn't
happened yet.  They're pages 220-221, if you want to know.  Sure hope
someone can find this book.
I'm not happy that the submitter is not getting back to me.  I've done a
lot of his books, but I suppose he doesn't know that, or doesn't care. Of
course, he could be on vacation or something.  Or dumping unknown emailers
into a junk folder.
Tracy