[bksvol-discuss] Need help

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:25:55 -0800

Hi, I wrote the submitter about page breaks in this book I'm planning to
proofread and was told all page breaks are in the book. I believe this
person, but my screen reader (Jaws) isn't reading the page numbers. Can
somebody show me how to set Jaws for proofreading? I really do need to hear
at least the page numbers I'm dealing with so I'll know where to go and
where I am. Any other settings I should employ to help me proofread this
book would be helpful. The color of this book seems to be blue. You guessed
it, I know from nothing. Could someone walk me through this with
excruciating detail, please? I've never done this before, so I need the
procedure. I've changed the font style to Times New Roman and the body text
is in 12 pt. type. Another thing. I went into the reveal format thing, and
looked at the page setup. What should I check and/or uncheck. I don't want
to reject this book as I think once I get things started it will be a fun
read. If any of you lot have Skype, please write me off list and I'll give
out my Skype number as I think I'd do well if I were conversing with
somebody and could go through stuff if I could ask questions and get
answers. Thanks, Kim.

database 4875 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com