[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted kniter help

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:45:51 -0800

Not only do you need sighted help, but you need the help of a sighted person
who is an avid knitter.  As I understand it, the graph patterns use symbols for
the various knitting stitches.  I know one blind person who types the graph
patterns into excel, but generally a knitter rewrites the pattern as a standard
knitting pattern.

I haven't been a lot of help here, but just wanted to give some information.

Cat Lover Lori