[bksvol-discuss] Need Sighted Help With A Copyright Notice

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:04:02 -0400

Hi. If anyone on this list who can see could help with this, I'd really appreciate it. I've finished proofreading Left Illusions, by David Horowitz, and it's ready to be approved except for verification of the copyright. It wasn't listed on copyright.gov, so Amazon is probably where I can get the information. I can't read the copyright notice though. Would one of you please have a look to see if the information I have is correct? I have the copyright date listed as 2003, and the copyright holder is David Horowitz. Thanks in advance for your help.

Monica Willyard