[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help with a Book

  • From: "Denise Wagner" <denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 20:14:33 -0500

Oh, I'm sorry.  Huge error on my part.  Making assumptions.  Thoroughly
embarrassed.

I'm sorry Lori, that definitely won't work.  I did, however, try to look at
it myself and couldn't find any Roman numerals in that scan when I searched
for them.  In this situation, I think you are right that you will need
someone with the actual book.

Thanks Mayrie,
Denise