[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help Solving a Mystery

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:39:37 -0400

Thanks Em, if I knew that about the Advanced search default, I forgot about it.
I never use Basic search anymore because it gives too many results. How that
one book got set to English UK when the other eight did not is another mystery.

Hmmm, I wonder if it could be reset to US English so it comes up along with the
rest of the series. Madeleine, Would you be able to do that?

Evan