[bksvol-discuss] Need Help! Please!

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:44:32 -0500

I downloaded What Angels Wish They Knew The Basics of True Christianity by
Alistair Begg for validation.  I have almost finished it, having moved on past
the troublesome spot, but I will be able to return it in the next day or two if
the person who scanned it or someone with a copy of the book can help me with
pages 158 and 159, which need rescanning badly.  I have already worked through
page 187, except the two troublesome pages, and have read the entirety of the
book, so I know these are the only two I'll have to ask help with.

Please e-mail me at

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx , and let me know what to expect.

Thank you very much.

Kathy Hester