[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help From A Sighted Volunteer

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Monica
  I am a new volunteer . I saw your mail and i visited the amzon website and
found these details pasted below. I am not sure whether i am doing a god job.
bye devi

          Product Details

   Hardcover: 216 pages
   Publisher: Writers' Collective (September 30, 2004)
   Language: English
   ISBN: 1594110964
   Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.3 x 0.8 inches
   Shipping Weight: 1.08 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
   Average Customer Review:  based on 26 reviews. (Write a review.)
   Amazon.com Sales Rank: #114,132 in Books (See Top Sellers in Books)
(Publishers and authors: improve your sales)

   Also Available in: Paperback  |  All Editions
  Would you like to update product info or give feedback on images? (We'll ask
you to sign in so we can get back to you)

Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi. One of the books I'm validating is a very clean scan except for
the copyright notice. I checked copyright.gov already, and it's not
listed there. However, Amazon carries the book. Would one of you
please help me find the information on Amazon? I already checked,
and the book is listed there. I just can't read the image of the
copyright notice. I just need to know the copyright holder and the
date. The book is called

Good To Be King: The Foundation of Our Constitutional Freedom
by Michael Badnarik

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. The book is
well-written, and the submitter was careful with proofreading
it. I'd like to avoid rejecting it if at all possible.

Monica Willyard

Devi ramaseshan

http://mail.yahoo.com