[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need 4 pages in a Gunsmoke book

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:36:51 -0500

Thanks so very much Cindy. I think I will try and find out who submitted it by placing it back on the Step 1 page and then looking to see who it was. One can follow the book well without the 4 pages, but it is a shame they are not there since the book is so well scanned.

As for CSUN, no I will not be attending. It would be a very expensive trip to CA, and we are still trying to figure out if we can move to Florida, the Lakeland area. Will have to retire and that means no medical insurance so the comfort level is just not there yet. Oh how I want to move, though. Both my brothers are in the area.
Reggie