[bksvol-discuss] Nearly finished scanning

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:26:01 -0800

If you'd be interested in validating the following, I will be wrapping up the scan tonight and uploading soon thereafter. If you'd like me to put hold for in the title, let me know at:

mailto:scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx

Messenger

Edward Lee

Have you ever wanted to be someone else? Well, someone else is about to become you. He will share your soul and your mind. He will feel what you feel, your pleasure, your pain. And then he will make you kill. He will drive you to perform horrific ritual murder and unimaginable occult rites. You are about to be possessed, but not by a ghost. It's something far worse. The devil has a messenger, and that messenger is here, now, in your town. He has something for you--a very special delivery indeed. It's an invitation you can't refuse, an invitation to orgies of blood and mayhem. Don't answer the door. There's
a little bit of Hell waiting for you on the other side.