[bksvol-discuss] Re: Navigating the Online Manual

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:03:58 -0400

Hi Scott,

You will find that the majority of us use screen readers and some use
multiple technologies.  We do have a large number of sighted volunteers as
well as you are aware.

In a screen reader if a heading is defined at the beginning of  each
navigable section then with a screen reader a person can actually navigate
via those headings.  Thkis would allow us to skip all the gobledie gook in
between each section with out having to read through it.

Does this help?