[bksvol-discuss] Navigating the Online Manual

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 05:27:50 -0700

Hi, Everyone,

Am I the only one who finds this online manual that we are reviewing this week
to be extremely cumbersome to navigate?
I am reviewing Section 4 about Proofreading, and whenever I complete reading
one small section, I wish there were a link that said "next" so that I could
just proceed.
Am I missing some simple way to read through this document subsection after
subsection?
I am not a novice at reading documents with links and other internet materials,
but this manual prompts me to feel like a total beginner!
Any thoughts appreciated.

Lori C.