[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nature's Children Project

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:48:41 -0700

I especially love Dolphins, seeing as is, I swam with one on my 16th
birthday instead of getting a car. I also like Jellyfish and pet
parrotts and Parrots in general, what about snakes, and guiny pigs,
I'm sure a chinchilla has got to be in the guiny pig family or hamster
family, don't know for sure though, this all is fascinating, so much
to choose from, they're all good!