[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nature's Children Project

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 01:26:20 -0500

Hi Shelley.

If you haven't already put the Eagles book up on Step one, could you do me a favor and put a hold on it for me? I just got through reading a Karen Kingsbury book where they talked about some of the eagle's habits and I'm curious to read a book on them to see if they're actually true. Plus with the books being short it wouldn't take me too long to read it and get it into the collection. Thanks.

MissWings

At 09:50 AM 4/30/2008, gail johnson wrote:

I think any of these books a worthy additions to the collection. I would be glad to validate them.

--
cooking or any other labor done with a loving HEART IS a service to God.

HUE

MAY THE BLESSINGS BE!
MAMA-GAIL@xxxxxxxxxxxx
gail johnson