[bksvol-discuss] Re: National Potato Chip Day

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:23:46 -0700 (PDT)

I'm about to have a turkey sandwich fr lunch , followed by potato chips, so
I'll send send some winging toward you all..(Wouldn't it be nice if we could
send food to each other however faxes are sent; I never could figure that out.
Who knows? A lot of things can no be sent that were never sent before.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: