[bksvol-discuss] Re: Natasha, Gotta question about Murder by the Yard

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:54:03 -0800 (PST)

Shannon, I'm not Morgan, but if "in situ" is the word
you're wondering about, it is a proper phrase,
actually Latin and often in italics but is used in
English as are words like et al. It means "in place,"
or "in its original place."

Cndy

http://www.livejournal.com/users/guidingpaws/

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!