[bksvol-discuss] Re: Natasha, Gotta question about Murder by the Yard

  • From: "shannon work" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:17:58 -0600

Carri,

Thanks! that is exactly what I wanted to know. Looking back at my message I
really didn't tell you what the perplexing word was. Smile. Thanks for
figuring out what I meant.
I learn something new every day. I thought it meant something like that but
I thought it may have been a scan-o and it should have been 'situation'.
Kind of the same?
Any way I'll do one last check and send it up.
P.s. It was a good story.
Shannon