[bksvol-discuss] Nancy's Scanner Trouble

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:56:09 -0400

Hi, Nancy. Did you get a response about your scanner questions? I don't have the same scanner as you, but I could try hunting for a user's manual if that would help. Is your husband sighted where he could help you learn the buttons if I found some screen shots about how to use the scanner? Also, is Omnipage installed on your machine now? I think you told me that you're using Omnipage, right? I'm sorry if I sound scattered. I've been working on four projects this week that seem to have me running around in circles. I want to make sure you don't slip through the cracks in terms of getting help to start scanning. I know it can be frustrating when you want to do something but don't know how to start.

Monica Willyard