[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:39:17 -0500

Hi Kellie,
    I've got about 25 Nancy Drew items that aren't on the site yet. There are a
few originals, a few of the revised stories, and some of the Nancy Drew Files
series.

I would be more than happy to scan some or all of these items and do an initial
clean up, and then submit them for you to validate.

I myself, haven't been as motivated to scan and read about the exploits of
Frank and Joe this summer, and am dragging my feet a bit. I'm even less likely
to get around to the Nancy Drew books for quite a while. It would be great if
you would be able/willing to give them a read through, as I would want them to
go on as truly excellent quality.

Oh, and I have a few books from the newest Nancy Drew series, Girl Detective,
which is told in first person style.

Let me know which series you would be most interested in. Or, I can scan a few
from each, or all of them *smile*. I could trickle them up when you feel your
ready for another.

BTW I can of course submit as KES with images if you feel that would be an
advantage.

Later,
Jake