[bksvol-discuss] Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 22:16:44 -0400

Jake and all:
I saw Jake wants to work on the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy books.  I too am very
interested in scanning and reading all of the books in this series.  Jake, are
you working with anyone else on this project?  I don't want to duplicate
efforts, so if anyone is working on any ND or Hardy  boys books, could you let
me know?
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog: