[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nancy Drew List

  • From: "Bobbie Hughes" <hughebo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:40:58 -0400 (EDT)

> Jake and all:
> Here is the list of Nancy Drew books I picked up from the library today.
> Password to Larkspur Lane.
> Uncivil acts
> False notes
> scarlet macaw scandal
> Secret of the spa
> The stolen relic
> the Case of the Vanishing Veil
> Lights, camera
> Action
> Riverboat ruse
> Demon of River Heights
> The wild cat crime
> The case of the captured queen
> In and out of love
> High risk
> Amber
> Book blog:
> http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
> I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have
> consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
> give
> you this warning that you may prepare your mind for your fate.
> John Adams
> E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

Hola ND crew,
I'm more than willing to help with this project.  I'll have to stick with
validating for now, because my bookcase has exploded into multiple boxes
and the piles demand to be scanned.  Just let me know when things are up
on step 1.
Bobbie
P.S.  I'll probably be sending out a list of possible scans soon to see
which ones you delightful co-validators are interested in taking (before I
attack the piles).