[bksvol-discuss] Re: Name and e-mail with submissions

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:08:59 -0500

I also think that some people don't know that non-members or members who are
not logged in can not see their name and E-mail address.  I was a bit
concerned about spammers and other unwanted communication before I tested
the site to make sure only logged in members could see that information.  I
want bookshare members to be able to communicate with me if they need or
want to.
I also think it is nice to be able to see a list of all the books submitted
by someone, because you can get an idea of the normal quality of a person's
submissions, so you have a better idea what you are getting in to when you
download something they provided. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net