[bksvol-discuss] Re: Name and e-mail with submissions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:31:28 -0400

Ah, I did not think of that use.  I just wish there was an easier way to
find the person's email address in the case of validating a book, smile.
Which there was a members section.  And by the by, you get credit even if
you name is used or not.  The only difference is your email address is shown
with the uploads, which does come in really handy.

I have gotten a few requests from people wanting books that I like to scan,
and seeing if I could get them, the titles.  Sometimes I can, sometimes I
can't, but... still a work around for the wish list that doesn't get
updated.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council