[bksvol-discuss] Name That String--of Characters, that is!

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 13:59:52 -0500 (CDT)

My validation of "Running Alone...." by McGregor-Burns, is a breeze
compared to the first one; however, an odd char. string has been popping
up.  With variations, it looks like this:

C.00=

Sometimes it occupies its own line and can be found, if the submitter
still has the book, on or about P. 102.  Thought I"d just ask, what
logical char. grouping does that resemble?

Maybe you need to look at it sideways, like an emoticon.
--
Keep Water and other dietary supplements free from government meddling; go
to <www.saveinternetradio.org>  Oops, Too many pressing issues!   Pax,