[bksvol-discuss] Re: NYT books for May

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 08:45:31 -0500

Dave,

Rejections have to be approved just like Accepted Books.  I've even seen
where Gustavo has kicked a book back to the Step 1 page after it was
rejected because it had been accepted three times and he'd kicked it back to
have something like the copyright verified, then someone decided it wasn't
worth dealing with and rejected it.

HTH

Gerald