[bksvol-discuss] Re: NY Times Best Seller List

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald's correct.  Being an extremely deranged perfectionist :-), I try to make
all the books I validate perfect before I upload them. There are some
exceptions but the vast majority are as perfect as I can get them, so naturally
the Bookshare staff asked if I would validate the New York Times books by
myself.  I consider it a major victory that I got them to agree to NOT replace
excellent New York Times books that are already in the collection.  They really
really want those books to be very high quality.

  Carrie

Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Carrie?s been scanning,
submitting, and validating them.  Bookshare wants these books to be extremely
high quality, so they?re being handled in-house.

  HTH

  Gerald