[bksvol-discuss] Re: NLS's Taopes and electronic files

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:55:26 -0700

Well, there's also the matter of wanting to read a new book that you know will be good, and often having to wait more than a year for it. Yes, I know that recording takes time, but I am not convinced that it has to take as long as it usually does for them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>