[bksvol-discuss] NEW SUBMISSION FROM BARBARA

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:54:36 -0800 (PST)

I just submitted the following:

  TITLE: Abby--Secret and Cutter Grove
  AUTHOR: Pamela Walls
  COPYRIGHT HOLDER: Pamela Walls
  SHORT SYNOPSIS: Abby?s adventures and mysteries in Kauai and the spiritual
lesson that she learns them.
  LONG SYNOPSIS: FROM BACK COVER:
  "When the Kendalls lose their ranch, Abby's family and friends decide to
check out the sugarcane business on Kauai. Upon arriving, they're welcomed by
the wealthy Reese Cutter, who offers them jobs and a place to live. But things
soon turn sour in this sugar business.
  Why is the infamous Cap'n Jim hanging around the plantation, and can the bad
things the workers say about the charming Reese Cutter really be true? As she
explores these mysteries, Abby finds that she cannot always trust outward
appearances and that actions often speak louder than words."

  This book is good for Christian children and adolescents.

  If you have any problems with the book, please let me know and I will correct
them.

Barbara