[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mystery of the Missing Book

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:36:43 -0500

Try downloading it again. On your check out list there is a link labeled RTF. Click that and you should start the download again without having to release it first.

"Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com