[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mystery of the Missing Book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:34:52 -0800

Hi Cindy Lou,

I've heard of this happening to folks before.   If for some reason the file
never made it onto your computer, you can go to your checked out books page
and there, find an rtf link with the name of your book.  If you hit enter on
this link, the "save as" dialogue will open and you can save the book again
to your computer.

I have no idea why the books occasionally appear not to download, or don't
download, but since the book shows up on your checked out books page, you
can get it from there and not worry any more about where it went.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie