[bksvol-discuss] Mystery of the Missing Book

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:19:17 -0600

I just downloaded (I thought) a book to proofread. It came from the oldest
books and was called Five Views on Apologetics, or something like that. Well,
it never said it downloaded, I can't find it, and it is in my checked out
books, so anybody got ideas where to hunt it down?

Thanks.
Cindy Lou who is less than patient.