[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mystery Wish List Request

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:41:33 -0800 (PST)

hi Monica
my library has it. I am in the middle of a few projects but I can order it if
no one else volunteers to, ok?
Anastasia

Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi. Can any of you get this
mystery for me and scan it? It's called Diamond Solitaire (A Peter Diamond
Mystery), by Peter Lovesey. Peter Diamond is fired from the police force for
insubordination and is reduced to working as a security guard for a store. He
finds a tiny Japanese girl abandoned at closing time and must discover her
identity to save her life.

 Monica Willyard