[bksvol-discuss] Myself My Enemy

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 01:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

That is a good question. Shannon was working on it and requested pages that
were in terrible shape. I had the book and I've returned it because either she
gave up on it because she found a lot of other problems or she finished  it. I
don't remember. If it's still out for validation,, I wonder if she still has it
or if someone else took it. I can get the book again if anyone needs me to.

Cindy